• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

ASUS GeForce FX5950 Ultra trade for modern GPU (GTX680 or Equivalent)

I think you need to get a refund on that trolling for dummies book you purchased.

I think he needs a higher paying job if it took him 3 weeks to make $50. I make more then twice that a day working for a local at a non profit.

Last edited:
Dude I paid $50 for my 710. I cannot believe you guys are acting this way. It is NOT junk. Its not a 2080 or 1080 but at the same time im not paying more than my rent for a video card. you people all must have so much money, it makes me sick. I am so ****ing tired of seeing people have things i cannot afford / have! Then when I finally get something i am proud of people call it junk. I am superiour!!!!! I was taking apart computers and writing batch files when i was 12 years old! I am a skilled computer technician. I can plug in serial cables, remove hard drives and even fix iphones! I should be making more than all of you.
In terms of what the OP is asking for, it is not in the same league as the gtx 680 is almost 10x faster than a gt710:
https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/geforce-gt-710.c1990
https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/geforce-gtx-680.c342

It sucks that you can't get paid more for what you know, but that's what happened when all the certificate and other programs like that started allowing people with zero experience and a piece of paper to get jobs that people that had the experience should have. It's why I never went into IT even though I started around the same time you did--12/13yrs old--too many 'paper smart' people getting the jobs even though they were idiots. But it's the same thing as it is in every industry--not the best person for the job getting the job. So if you're good, build up your own client base and go from there--tons of people are doing this and make a living doing it.

I think you need to get a refund on that trolling for dummies book you purchased.

Yeah, normally I'm not sure with him, he's more subtle with his fake trolling but I think he went over the top this time where he's clearly just screwing with people.

I think we need to get back on topic.

Agreed.. We should just ignore those posts.

Dude I paid $50 for my 710. I cannot believe you guys are acting this way. It is NOT junk. Its not a 2080 or 1080 but at the same time im not paying more than my rent for a video card. you people all must have so much money, it makes me sick. I am so ****ing tired of seeing people have things i cannot afford / have! Then when I finally get something i am proud of people call it junk. I am superiour!!!!! I was taking apart computers and writing batch files when i was 12 years old! I am a skilled computer technician. I can plug in serial cables, remove hard drives and even fix iphones! I should be making more than all of you.

This is quite funny actually. Take it for what it is.

But tell me ... Wtf is plugging serial cables these bdays! LOL LOL LOL.

That's nothing. I can plug a USB cable in correctly.

On the first attempt.

1471905528_Oh no.jpg

I think I've got this one figured out. He or she is a nonentity and shows up just long enough to stir the pot for his/her own entertainment.

Back