• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Mid Atlantic AT&T 455 printer adapter FREE

Covers: New York, Pensylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC.

agentb

Experienced Member
Delivery Options
In Country Shipping
Apparently the AT&T 455 printer would allow you to switch out between serial or parallel interface. This is the serial adapter. There’s a card edge connector at the bottom.
I doubt anyone has one of these printers but this is free to anyone who wants to pay shipping.

Attachments

• 0DEC35DC-5837-4190-9690-AA184BC427F3.jpeg
    0DEC35DC-5837-4190-9690-AA184BC427F3.jpeg
    385.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 54DB5FA5-C9A2-4D6E-ABE4-F4C50B464F08.jpeg
    54DB5FA5-C9A2-4D6E-ABE4-F4C50B464F08.jpeg
    169.6 KB · Views: 14
Hi,

I don't have a printer, but if the edge connector is parallel data out, I'm sure it could be used to turn LEDs ON/OFF, trigger 5V relays ON/OFF etc. Pretty much take serial data from any computer to control other external devices;

Cool project. Well unless someone else who actually has the printer miraculously appears, you’re welcome to it. If you’d like it, let me know your zip and I can see how much shipping would be.

Cool project. Well unless someone else who actually has the printer miraculously appears, you’re welcome to it. If you’d like it, let me know your zip and I can see how much shipping would be.
Hi,

Las Vegas, NV 89108

One thing that could help to afford shipping is if I can win in this contest;

I need at least 2,000 views and at least 50 votes for my project in the TechBriefs contest; https://contest.techbriefs.com/2022/entries/consumer-product-design/11647

The trick is to register (Mouser is the judges) ... after you've registered, then you re-visit my page, scroll down to "VOTE" and click ... you register so that you can only vote once ...

BTW, the TechBriefs eMag. is kind'a fun to look through every week ... I rarely go past the email highlights myself, but there are some neat photos of new technology stuff coming ... or you can just not click to receive the magazine.

Hi,

Las Vegas, NV 89108

One thing that could help to afford shipping is if I can win in this contest;

I need at least 2,000 views and at least 50 votes for my project in the TechBriefs contest; https://contest.techbriefs.com/2022/entries/consumer-product-design/11647

The trick is to register (Mouser is the judges) ... after you've registered, then you re-visit my page, scroll down to "VOTE" and click ... you register so that you can only vote once ...

BTW, the TechBriefs eMag. is kind'a fun to look through every week ... I rarely go past the email highlights myself, but there are some neat photos of new technology stuff coming ... or you can just not click to receive the magazine.

Your singing robot gave me a Sunday morning smile. Kraftwerk vibes.

Back