• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Atari at the VCF Switzerland - call for exhibitors

Oscar

Experienced Member
Hi,

We're having a Vintage Computer Festival in Zurich on November (http://vcfe.ch) and one thing we'd really would like to add to the roster is a proper exhibit on the Atari - especially, the 8 bitters. If there's anyone here who'd like to take up an exhibit table on that, please let us know!

Regards,

Oscar.

What?! I live in zurich but didn't know about this event.. did you made any advertisement?

Vintage Computer Festival Zürich: 19-20 Nov

Vintage Computer Festival Zürich: 19-20 Nov

Hi,VCFZ Square.jpg

>> I live in zurich but didn't know about this event.. did you made any advertisement?

Welcome in that case! Yes, we've been advertising left and right but of course things like newspapers etc only come into play in the two weeks before the event.

Here is the draft programme with stuff confirmed so far: https://t.co/7RRLVQfzS8

Mainframes are covered with an IBM 360/30 and there's a big exhibit of Swiss machines - including the Lilith, Ceres 3 and a collection of Smaky's.
We've got a pretty good turnout on DEC stuff, with a PDP-8 playing spacewar, a PDP-11, and PDP-15 (Blinkenboned) plus maybe a Blinkenboned 10 front panel. No VAX yet, though...

And if Angelo gets everything done in time, we'll have an *exact* PDP-6 replica with assembler, linker and Forth. Which is kind of sensational, as none of the original software survived AFAWK. So that's a pretty special project.

On home computers, we're getting to pretty full coverage with live demoscene coding and some unique prototypes like the V364 the Amiga Walker - except that the Atari range still needs an exhibitor... anyone??

Regards,

Oscar.

Move your exibition to Frankfurt/M, and I cover full range of 16/32 bit ST-series from 260 to Falcon, inclusive STacy and STBook and all kinds of original peripherials... :p

Back