• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Atari Stacy

monoxrom

Experienced Member
Hello
I would ask. Some dude may sell me working atari stacy. He want 500 US dollars
This is normal price? not big?

seem excessive to me; I think they go for two or three hundred on fleaBay when they appeared last time. if this unit has box and all the assorted bits that came with a new unit, maybe. as a loose unit, I think the seller is asking too much. of course, your mileage may vary.

One *JUST* ended on ebay with quite a few bids (got up to something like $266) but the seller had a higher reserve set. BIN was I think $450 though and they showed it working. I'd say it's on the high side although I haven't seen many of them.

I think its very hard to know what a Stacey is worth as they so rarely come up for sale, but given the post above perhaps not as much as most owners think they are. I actually find this a bit suprising as they are truely rare. However I think one of the things many owners forget at present is the market is depressed. That has made prices go down. However if you want one, you may have to pay a lot....

There's another one here although you'd have to ship it from the US. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Atari-STacy-2-portable-ST-Computer-/110751692094?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c950b53e. Last one like I said had a higher reserve but BIN was $450, it got up there but wasn't high enough. Pretty sure this isn't the same seller either, this dudes in San Antonio (tempting too but gas is same as shipping). Not sure how well it works from the comment on the monitor but I guess if one does their research it probably IS a dark screen unless there's something failing on it.

Nice lot barythrin. Sold 300 dollars. I decided I will not buy stacy leave money for other stuff :)

Back