• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Baby AS/400 (9401-150)

SteveH

Experienced Member
Planned house move (downsizing) means I’ve got to let go of my AS/400, model 9401-150. It’s a UK collection only and I’m offering it here, just for the price of a beer or two, rather than on fleaBay.

This machine was released around 1996/7, it came my way around 2004 and is still fully working (I power it up every 6 to 12 months to check it still functions). It’s the baby model, about the size of a small PC server.

Basic spec as follows (see attached resource prints for more detail):

Model:
9401-150
Storage:
16.76GB DASD
Internal 2GB QIC tape drive
Internal CD-ROM drive
Memory:
192MB
Comms:
Ethernet adapter
Multi-Protocol Adapter​
Software:
OS/400 v4r5
ILE RPG, ILE Cobol, ILE C, SQL, S/36 & S38 Compatibility mode, etc.​

The taker will also get the QSECOFR password and an old Win2K laptop that is used as the dedicated console (for running the system in manual restricted control panel mode). This assumes the laptop still works – I normally just hook it up to my network.

DM me if interested.

Attachments

• 9401-150, System Config.txt
    6.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 9401-150, Installed Products.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 1
Back