• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

The South Boca Sound Expression w/ Yamaha OPL: $50 Shipped

Covers: Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and West Viriginia.

Benson86

Experienced Member
Delivery Options
In Country Shipping or Local Pickup
Clean Boca Sound Expression card pulled out of an NEC system. These are really awesome cards when they are working correctly. The Crystal sound chip gives great sound blaster pro and the real OPL gives perfect adlib. But they are a right pita to configure, if they weren't they'd be worth allot more than $50 lol. Don't want to sell this on eBay as it really needs someone who knows what they're doing to get it to work. It was working fine in the NEC when I brought the system home, and it sounded fantastic. But since I've pulled the old hard drive I haven't been able to make it happy again, I have enough sound cards so its just been in storage, but someone should give it a home, thanks! Also, im in Florida, which acoridng to the location options doesn't exist so thought id mention it lol

Attachments

• IMG_0186.jpeg
    IMG_0186.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 21
Just wanted to update that this is no longer for sale. I finally got the right software to get it going in DOS and it sounds AWESOME, way better than my ESS so I've decided to keep it for my main rig. Thanks for looking!

Back