• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Bondwell BW 34

Witte

Hi there.

My name is Erik and I´m from The Netherlands.

Recently I bought an old two floppy drive computer, a Bondwell BW34.
The computer has no HD.
The set is complete with monitor and keyboard, all Bondwell. Even the manual was included.
I tried to find information about this PC on the internet, but found only little info. Some ad´s in old computer magazines and some info on the company, Spectravision if I´m right..
Maybe one of the members of VCF can tell me more about this nice computer. Anybody ever owned one?

Greetings

Hey Erik

I'm Olaf from New Zealand

I have just purchased the same machine. I was told it works however it seems to power off after a few moments, without anything coming up on the screen. Before I could diagnose the plug adapter fell to pieces. So I will fix all that up and try again.

I did find an online PDF about the machine, other than that, seems to be an oddball.

Perhaps me and you can help complete that?

Cheers
- Olaf

Hi Erik and Olaf!

I to has a 34, I bought mine from the Netherlands a few months ago, It worked but woudnt boot, I have no manual for it and even if I use to have one of these then they were new I cant remeber what the dips do. I figuered out two of them and now I can boot it from an other floppy controller. what brand model of floppy do you have on yours? (I think the one in mine is realy an Amiga floppy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back