• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Books, manuals need to go

kyeakel

Experienced Member
I'm moving so I need to clear out some stuff. These books and manuals will go to the salvation army if not claimed in the next week or so. You will have to pay shipping, or you can pick them up. Some have disks, others not. PM me if interested.

Kipp

File Feb 13, 2 36 06 PM.jpgFile Feb 13, 2 37 12 PM.jpgFile Feb 13, 2 37 53 PM.jpgFile Feb 13, 2 38 37 PM.jpg

IBM tech ref manuals are gone.

Adding more things:
Box of Rainbow + Hot CoCo magazines, mostly Rainbow.
Box of Compute! magazines.
Various software for OS/2, developers kits and a probably rare versions of Visual Age, which is a drag an drop programming environment for OS/2,
File Feb 14, 9 44 53 AM.jpgFile Feb 14, 9 45 54 AM.jpgFile Feb 14, 9 46 56 AM.jpg
Kipp

More books, Visual Basic and Visual C++,NY Postal workers prep book.
Magazines: Nuts & Volts 14 issues, Servo 11 issues, Astronomy related.
File Feb 14, 2 49 23 PM.jpgFile Feb 14, 2 49 58 PM.jpgFile Feb 14, 3 05 01 PM.jpg

Kipp

The Compute magazines are gone, the OS/2 stuff is gone, the dbase is gone. The IBM tech manuals are gone.
The rest will be going to the Salvation Army next week, I'm guessing the magazines will be going to the dump as I've never seen any at the SA.

Kipp

Someone wanted the rainbow magazines, they're gone.
I have donated the rest to Salvation Army, so I'm closing this thread.
Thanks to all that replied.

Kipp

Someone wanted the rainbow magazines, they're gone.
I have donated the rest to Salvation Army, so I'm closing this thread.

All right, but I have to ask...

How does it feel to let go of so many items you've presumably been collecting through many years? Didn't they remind you of your past? Or has it been a cold and dry departure?

It was hard to get to the point of letting go but seems easier now that I've started. Truth is that most items I'm parting with I haven't used in years, and rely had no plans of using in the foreseeable future. I've been dumping my apple, trs80, commodore, ti99 collection for months. The only things I am definitely not going to part with are my s100 computers.
Kipp

Back