• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

brand new VT100 and LA12 available

Elektrik

I am clearing out some stuff and I want to get rid of a brand spanking new VT100 video terminal as well as an LA12 Correspondent hardcopy terminal. All manuals and supplied accessories are there. I can take some pictures if you want. Best Offer for each.

Always a good idea to state your location. Shipping isn't cheap.

(Why doesn't new user registration require location information?)

good point

good point

Always a good idea to state your location. Shipping isn't cheap.

(Why doesn't new user registration require location information?)

I'm in NH near Boston, zip 03051. I have the original shipping foam that protects the hardware.

Do you know where one can obtain the ribbon cassettes for the LA12 printer?

Regards,

Ulli

I worked for DEC and I was put on a customer project that entitled me to have some equipment at home. The Vt100 was a console device, but I used a Rainbow with a VT102 emulator instead. Later when I returned the equipment, the Vt100 wasn't on the property pass. I argued with the security guard, but he wouldn't accept it back into the building. So I took it home and have stored it, moved it across the country a couple times and now it's just gotta go.

I worked for DEC and I was put on a customer project that entitled me to have some equipment at home. The Vt100 was a console device, but I used a Rainbow with a VT102 emulator instead. Later when I returned the equipment, the Vt100 wasn't on the property pass. I argued with the security guard, but he wouldn't accept it back into the building. So I took it home and have stored it, moved it across the country a couple times and now it's just gotta go.

What sort of price did you have in mind?

I think the VT100 is sold, but the LA12 is still available. $50 + shipping if you're interested.

Back