• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • Exhibitor application for VCF West 2022 is now open! If you are interested in exhibiting, please fill out the form here.
  • Here are the results of the VCF East 2022 Post Event Survey: Survey Results

BT Mains Conditioners, 0.5A and 1A.

TJ_Mossman

Experienced Member
I've got several Mains Conditioners that I don't need. These are basically isolation transformers* with a filter capacitor, indended for use on telephone equipment that needs a clean supply.

IMG_4719.jpgIMG_4721.jpg

I've used these when troubleshooting computers with an osilloscope, restoring vintage radios and to remove interference on hi-fi gear.

Asking £10 o.n.o for the 0.5A units and £15 for the 1A. I'm not sure what postage will come to, but I'm willing to post anywhere or offer collection from Yatton. (near Bristol, England)

*caution: you need to cut the earth cable inside the unit to provide isolation, as it's tied to neutral as standard.
-Tom

mattbrockuk

Hi Tom

I'll have a 1A one off you if thats ok? Could you PM me with payment details and how much to ship to PR2 6RP?

Thanks,

Matt

I've got several Mains Conditioners that I don't need. These are basically isolation transformers* with a filter capacitor, indended for use on telephone equipment that needs a clean supply.

View attachment 24727View attachment 24728

I've used these when troubleshooting computers with an osilloscope, restoring vintage radios and to remove interference on hi-fi gear.

Asking £10 o.n.o for the 0.5A units and £15 for the 1A. I'm not sure what postage will come to, but I'm willing to post anywhere or offer collection from Yatton. (near Bristol, England)

*caution: you need to cut the earth cable inside the unit to provide isolation, as it's tied to neutral as standard.
-Tom

TJ_Mossman

Experienced Member
Matt, since you're a new member you don't have PMs enabled yet.

I've already sold the 1A unit, but I can list the 0.5A ones on ebay as buy-it-now if you're still interested.

Regards,
-Tom

mattbrockuk

Matt, since you're a new member you don't have PMs enabled yet.

I've already sold the 1A unit, but I can list the 0.5A ones on ebay as buy-it-now if you're still interested.

Regards,
-Tom

Ah didn't realise i don't have the PM privilege yet (seems a bit harsh!)... if you can list it on eBay i'll grab it

Thanks again

Matt