• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Bunch of 64 Games

Just wondering if anybody would know what these are worth?
or would be interested, they are cartridges and cassettes
a lady in New Orleans gave them to me for helping her, they were above the waterline though
Forbidden FOrrest and Caverns of Kafka are brand new, still wrapped
003-9.jpg

004-10.jpg

Hm.. there should be some buyer guide sources out there. In general, I'd just look on ebay at completed auctions and hunt around a little bit if you're just trying to find worth. You could also just put them up on the vintage computer and gaming marketplace (here) for free and see if you get hits on them.

I did a quick search for a vintage game price list and came up with this list http://www.rarityguide.com/c64_view.php which is far from complete (in fact it doesn't even have the two shrink wrapped games you have in it's list) and from what I can tell the prices and current values aren't very accurate (they look real high to me), although perhaps someone on their forum would pay that value for them ;-)

I am not a real collector. I would likely buy it, take off the shrink wrap and play the game. I am interested in the Super Zaxxon, again just to play it, not to put it on a shelf somewhere. I haven't played the Caverns one yet, the Forrest one didn't do a thing for me. I suppose if I play Forrest for 20 or 30 minutes, it will grow on me (ack, roots everywhere!).

EDIT ** EDIT ** EDIT ** CHECK YOUR PM INBOX

Last edited:
you do know Super Zaxxon is online to play like 64, right?
Make me an offer if you want to buy that, I don't have a Commodore 64, so I can't play them

Back