• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

C64 Final Cartridge III for sale

Kryptik

Hi C64ers,

I have on auction an uncommon Final Cartridge 3 for C64/128. This multipurpose tool has the following utilities built in:

1. Many useful toolkit commands
2. Easy to use disk commands
3. 24K extra memory in BASIC
4. Tape turbo allowing 10 x faster saving to tape
5. Disk turbo - 15 x faster loads and 7 x faster saves
6. Built in machine language monitor
7. Disk monitor
8. Centronics printer interface
9. Built in sprite killer
10. OLD command restores BASIC program after NEW or reset
11. Freeze facility for copying, screen dumps and cheat codes
12. Built in apps
13. Easy selection menu preferences
14. Reset button

More info at the auction...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=250429629261

Thanks,

K.

Last edited:
Good luck with the sale. The TFC3 might be uncommon in Australia, perhaps also in the USA but back here in the Old World (Europe), it is by far the most common utility cartridge on the C64. Still it usually fetches a good price because many want one, but I'd reserve "super rare" for other items.

As they said when you posted this on Lemon64.com, it's not rare...

It's a nice util-cart for the C64, but rather common.

Sorry guys I just copy and pasted the original message. I've updated the more accurate description now.

I have one of these that I hadn't had any idea what it was, but when I finally got my C64 and tried it out I was amazed at it's versatility. I almost never boot up without it now. Tiny cartridge-based GUI and so much convenient functionality.

Back