• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Calmira 3.4 (New Version)

Raven

Veteran Member
I'm developing Calmira actively (whenever I'm doing vintage computing, off and on whenever I get into a binge), and am calling it 3.4, progressing from the 3.3e source from calmira.de.

You can find my version at http://www.yushatak.com/calmira.html (along with the source, ofc, being GPL).

It isn't super-far-along, but it has one quite notable feature: a "Run in a DOS " (not that wording, but close enuff) box, which does what it says. Shuts down Windows, runs the app/game, and then starts Windows back up. It's as seamless as the option in Win9x ever was, which is great if you run DOS and Win3x apps/games on the same machine and don't feel like dropping to DOS, running them, and restarting Windows.
calmira1.jpg

Hope you enjoy this, guys, and if you have any feature requests and bug reports (of stuff not mentioned on the site, mind you), please feel free to let me know and I'll put them on the list (features only if I think they're appropriate/possible, bug reports no matter what).

Last edited:
Hey Raven! I will give this a shot when Im home tonight, I came across Calmira and was very interested. Since you are developing it currently Ill tell you what happens tonight.
:D

Back