• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Can anyone identify these cards?

super-sama

Experienced Member
Short story is, friend owns a scrapmetal business out of his garage. ended up with an Amiga 2000 that a friend of his disassembled by accident; shell was accidentally scrapped. Pulled these cards from his stuff before his boxes of expansion cards were scrapped.

Long story, he went to CT and picked up 100 computers, one was a badly rusted XT, there were some older Macs from the 90s, there was a DEC box of some kind but someone had taken a hammer to most of the stuff in it (except the hard drive-- I have that) and then there was an Amiga 2000. plugged it in and tried to get it working.... no go. magic smoke from the PSU. came back two days later after setting it aside to find it had been dismantled by a friend of his coming through with stuff he brought with him, helped him out a bit taking stuff apart and sorting it. the shell was scrapped the day before I got there... and I was devastated. I messed around with one about 12 years ago and haven't seen one since... so I kinda wanted it to play some old games I learned about for the systems in that time....

Was able to pull these two cards out of the expansion card bin, they were all that were connected to the board when I initially looked at it.
Can anyone identify them? I want to know what they are. the one looks like a VGA accelerator card and the other is a 68030/68882 upgrade card with... SCSI on it? and RAM. musn't forget the RAM.

WP_20150116_001.jpg
WP_20150116_002.jpg
WP_20150116_003.jpg
WP_20150116_004.jpg
WP_20150116_005.jpg

I've been given these cards and was looking to sell them since I have no use for them, but I have no idea what the going price for Amiga expansion cards are. .. especially since eBay is megainflated for stuff of this caliber, it seems. so I'd figure I'd ask here, since someone out there KNOWS what these cards are.

Also, if it makes any difference, the Amiga 2000 is most likely a Model C from what I've gathered from the wikipedia page... the chips on the board all had late 1991 or early 1992 datecodes on them from what I remember.

Thanks for any info!

I see. so a G-Force 030 33MHz Rev 4 and a video deinterlacer board.

by "good stuff" what do you mean? are they hard to find?
how much would I be looking to fetch for either of these together or apart, and how fast do you think they'd sell at said price? I'm talking a fair, and reasonable price.
I want to see them go off to a good loving Amiga 2000 (or 4000 for the video card now as I'm reading on) user, but at the same time, I'm looking to get some money in so I can fix my car, amongst other things.

I see. so a G-Force 030 33MHz Rev 4 and a video deinterlacer board.

by "good stuff" what do you mean? are they hard to find?
how much would I be looking to fetch for either of these together or apart, and how fast do you think they'd sell at said price? I'm talking a fair, and reasonable price.
I want to see them go off to a good loving Amiga 2000 (or 4000 for the video card now as I'm reading on) user, but at the same time, I'm looking to get some money in so I can fix my car, amongst other things.

Nice cards but neither are especially hard to come by.

The de-interlacer basically replicates the 'Amber' flicker fixer circuit in the A3000... UK £60-80

The 030 looks like its got 8mb of RAM on it, the SIMMs are quite hard to find these days as GVP used a proprietary module but most people want 16mb SIMMs for the 040 card.. with the RAM I would of though £140 to £150 is about right.

Back