• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Chase h.q. Ibm pc version

genocho

Experienced Member
Hi,

It´s an urban legend??? It´s a dream??? an abandoned project???
A rare scene port like dragon spirit???

Btw, any know if really exists this game in a pc version???

The only clue I have is that exists cheatcodes for pc version but I never see this game here, in europe (Spain).

Perhaps in america is most popular, anyone have scans, info, or in that case the game????

I think is really amazing to know all the games that exists por old pc xt´s and the games that where abandoned or not finished........

Maybe the pc in the 80´s and 90´s is not the perfect machine to play but that not means that you don´t play with it, examples,

Bubble Bobble
Arkanoid II
Rastan
Xenon II
Outrun
Shinobi
Altered Beast
Zeliard
Silpheed
Rush n attack (ega version is wanted!!!)

Thanks and I hope chase h.q. appears to blown up our lovely xt´s.

I just now went over to mobygames, which is pretty accurate, apparently there was no IBM PC version of this game commerically released. But there is always a possibility of a prototype version floating around out there.

Funny that you mentioned certain Sega games for the PC. It reminded me of one of my favorite compilation packs released for the PC, called Sega Arcade Smash Hits. It comes in an oversized horizontal box, features Out Run, After Burner, Shinobi, Thunder Blade, & Alien Syndrome. All on beloved 5 1/4" floppies, I found the whole set for a $1 at a thrift store.

Last edited:
Back