• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

classicomp.org

Tibs

Veteran Member
Whoever is running that thing, shoot me a PM, I have some stuff that I haven't found online anywhere and would like to preserve them for others to have.

never mind, I put my glasses on and saw the little "contact us" in the corner....heh.

Yeah, as many of you are aware, sucks getting old and losing eyesight.

The top level page there is run by Jay for the cctalk mailing list. As far as I know any pages below that are controlled by other people, while being hosted on one of Jay's servers. So you would really need to specify the sub page to know which one you are talking about. I don't know if there is a up to date list of sub pages somewhere.

Yeah, the sub page has a contact button waiting to hear back from them.

I have a version of LDOS for the Model I they dont have, for posterity sake. (Got this from one of the VIPs in the community)
Also, I've fixed all three classic models of SCRIPSIT, SuperSCRIPSIT, Dictionary, Proofing Program, and SCRIPSIT Pro, because they all had an oddball sector here and there that was bad.
I also wonder where the heck all the patch files are for these programs, I know they are out there but my Google fu is weak today.

I do have all the bulletins for Profile 4 I'd like to get scanned in.

The OCD in me is really wanting to spend a few days cleaning up the names of the files too, its getting colder so more time inside.

I finally got around to reading as much of that source code disk I got for MicroTerm and looks like we lost some, but not all of it including a custom BBS package.

Back