• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Other US Areas Clearing my Palmtop collection (Psion Series 5MX, Atari Portfolio, HP 100LX/320/620LX)

Covers the non-continental US, including Alaska, Haiwaii, Puerto Rico and other territories.

mdanh2002

Experienced Member
Delivery Options
International Shipping
Hi,

I am selling the following items in my Palmtop collection. I have been keeping these items for many years and seldom use any of them.

HP 100LX 1MB RAM (English interface, without battery door) - $70
HP 100LX 2MB (English interface, with battery door) - $90
HP 320LX (English interface, with battery door) - $70
HP 620LX (English interface, built-in battery is still working, comes with compatible charger) - $70
Atari Portfolio (German and French keyboard interface) - $70
Psion series 5MX (English interface) - $70 (2 units available)

Shipping worldwide is 18USD. Tracking number will be provided. I accept payment via Paypal.

Interested, please PM me.

Thanks.

I cannot send DMs yet but I am interested in Some of the HPs and Psion please, with shipping to the USA. I can reply to DMs though. Thanks!

The HP 100LX 2MB, 620LX and both Psions have been sold. The HP320LX, HP100LX 1MB, and the Portfolios are still available.

More items will be added to this thread soon as I am in the process of clearing my collection.

Added the following items for sales to the thread:

HP 95LX 512KB RAM - $50
Sharp Pocket Computer PC G850V - $80
Sharp Pocket Computer PC G850VS - $100
Tandy TRS-80 Model 100 - $70

Added the following items for sale:

AlphaSmart Neo (2 units). On one unit the key cap for letter O is a bit loose, selling at $65. The other unit has no keyboard issues, selling at $70. Both units are otherwise working well.
AlphaSmart Dana (2 units). Both units have been modified to use rechargeable NiMH, inserted in place of the original AA battery holder. LCD looks a bit dark, but both units are otherwise working well. Selling at $40 each.

How much free ram were you able to use on the HP100x? Its saying 420kb online.... I need at least 530kb for the intended use.

How much free ram were you able to use on the HP100x? Its saying 420kb online.... I need at least 530kb for the intended use.

You can configure the ratio between the System RAM and RAM disk inside the Setup program. By default it's 636KB for System RAM and 352KB for RAM disk. You won't need much for RAM disk if you store your data on the PCMCIA card. To maximize DOS conventional memory, enter the application listing, choose Application > Terminal All to enter pure DOS mode. CHKDSK would report 620160 bytes free in this mode.

Of course if you do not enter pure DOS mode but run your application from the file explorer, the amount of available memory will depend on what other applications are running.

The HP 95LX / Tandy 100 have been sold. Other items are still available.

Added the following items:
HP Jornada 720 Docking Station ($20). Not tested as I do not have a matching unit. However, the unit is in good physical condition as far as I can tell.
2MB PCMCIA SRAM card ($70 each). Multiple units available.

I’m interested in one of the Psions. Can I get a couple pictures? Do they come with any accessories?

Most items have been sold. Left with the AlphaSmart (Neo & Dana), HP Jornada 720 Docking Station and 2MB PCMCIA SRAM card.

Added the following items:

Palm m105 - $30
Palm Tungsten - $50
Casio TI89 - $50

Back