• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Clearpoint Memory Card

Dare

Experienced Member
I have what appears to be a 16MB PMI QBUS memory card manufactured by Clearpoint Research Corp in the late '80s. The card has very few distinguishing markings and no obvious model number. Repeated Google searches have turned up no details, nor any applicable documentation.

So I'm hoping someone here can shed some light on exactly what it is that I've got and what systems it would work in. I'm particularly interested in any documentation that would tell me what all the jumpers are for.

In case its not clear, the label in the upper left corner says "CC-011" and the one in the middle says "16MB".

Thanks,
Jay

attachment.php

Thanks for the info, 8008guy. I was thinking to try it with my KA650, but I don't want to damage anything.

Jay

What does the serial number label say (yellow tag)? If memory serves, Clearpoint SNs are '<Model Number> - <Serial Number>'

Huh... well I guess I should have looked closer at that. It says "DCMEM30-06716", which I gather makes it a DCME-M30/16MB. Searching on that I was able to find some indication that it works with KA640/KA650/KA655 processors, but no manuals so far.

Thanks for the tip, CW!

Jay

Ping on anyone with info/docs on a Clearpoint DCME-M30/16MB QBUS memory.

TIA,
Jay

Back