• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Co-power 88 PCDOS software

Jos

Hallo cpm users
I am an owner of a Kaypro 10 with a co-power 88 board.
Software for Ramdisk I already posses and runs perfectly.
Now I am looking for the loader-software to run MSDOS/PCDOS
An other cpm computer: "ZORBA" has all these software but cannot be used with the Kaypro 10.
Somebody on the usersgroup was so kind to send me the Kaypro-files but these disks were not readable, so I am back where I started. Finding this software but in good condition if possible.

Thanks in advance

Jos

I'm still having trouble with my Co-Power disks too. (The project has been temporarily moved to a back burner). If I have any luck, I'll let you know. Very worst case, my friend Mark has copies too, so I may have to get from him. He lives about 50 miles away, so I don't get out that way too often tho.

--T

Thanks Terry
I think that Don also asked you the same question.
So my patience will be proved.
I'll check my mail frequently.

Jos

Yeah, I sent Don a copy of what I have, but the archive turned out to be corrupt. That's when I started going thru piles & piles of floppies, looking for a copy of the DOS loader. No luck yet, but I still have quite a few disks to check.

--T

Co-powerboard

Co-powerboard

Hello Terry

I am still searching for better software for my Co-powerboard on the kaypro10Maybe you succeed in your effort to get the right software from your friend Mark.
If so or not let me please know.

Thanks Jos

I'm getting ready to go see Mark right now, so I'll ask him if his 10 is too bably buried or not. (He's got the same problem a lot of us have, small apartment and large mini-storage).

--T

any luck with Mark?

Man - it's driving me NUTS! I *KNOW* I saw something about Co-Power88 today while I was surfing around. It was probably linked from retroarchive.org, I think, but I can't find it!

I'llet ya know what I find!

Tony

any luck with Mark?

Man - it's driving me NUTS! I *KNOW* I saw something about Co-Power88 today while I was surfing around. It was probably linked from retroarchive.org, I think, but I can't find it!

I'llet ya know what I find!

Tony

He was kinda busy last nite, so I'll get with him later on this week. I have a project I need his help with, and some nice stuff he needs to swap for some stuff he has to get rid of, so I'll be seeing him RSN.

--T

Co-power 88 disk or images needed

Co-power 88 disk or images needed

has anyone found good images for Co-power 88?
bill

Back