• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Commodore 64 For Possible Trade

Ihavenousername

I have a Commodore 64 that I bought from someone a while ago. The people who use to own it used it as a family computer, so it was used often, but not too often.

It worked fine for a couple of days after I got it, but now when it's powered on, it just gives an orange screen. It never goes to BASIC or any text. I've asked around, and most people said that this could be a failed PLA Chip, or just the RF Modulator.

Besides that it's in really great shape. I could probably fix it, but I already own a VIC-20 and a PLUS-4, and I would really rather have some systems other them Commodore ones.

I'd be willing to trade the C64 for another old 8-Bit computer, but I'd prefer a 16-Bit computer that can run DOS. But any computer would do. Just make me an offer.

Whoever takes the computer also gets the power supply and a bunch of old floppy disks.

Back