• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Commodore hardware equipment comparisons also Commodore manuals offered and wanted.

I am interested in knowing about all of the model numbers/ names of Commodore hardware equipment and how they compare with each other. I am also in need of a service manual for a Commodore VIC-1525 printer and a service manual for a Commodore 1541C disk drive as well as a 1581 disk drive owners manual and a 1581 disk drive and a C128D computer ands a Commodore note book computer. I have many other Commodore manuals for conditional offer such as service manual for Commodore 1541, C128, C128D 1526VICMPS802 etcetera, I primarily currently need a list of Commodore computer monitor models other then the 1902A, 1902 and 1702 I am also looking for a owners manual for a Commodore 1902A monitor please post any thing that might be of help.

No links wanted no downloads wanted to find answers pelase post them here

No links wanted no downloads wanted to find answers pelase post them here

No links wanted no downloads wanted to find answers please post them here or better yet click on my user since I get to much to keep track of everything. If you post to my user name is the most dependable since this alerts me at my email address so I do not have to check many posts which I do not have the time to go to many web sites to check every post reply to me. Downloads can lead to viruses so I do not want to download to get answers.

please post any thing that might be of help.

Apparently you don't want much help.
Most of the information you are looking for is freely available online, just a google search away, The bombjack site is a good site with the files in pdf format, if you are concerned about viruses, use an alternative pdf reader like foxit. As for emailing you, if the question is important enough to ask, following up on the forums for the answers should be also.. It's called a bookmark.

later,
dabone

Back