• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Commodore PC-10 II floppy disks?

austfox

Experienced Member
Hi all.

I’m a new member from Sydney. Recently obtained a Commodore PC-10 II (although it’s missing the 2nd floppy drive). Good news is that the computer works fine. I’ve cleaned it up and removed the small amount of rust, with an XT-IDE board ready to be built. Might install a Colorado tape drive in place of the 2nd floppy, since tracking down the exact drive might be cumbersome. I have other 360K drives, but not the same colour / design.

My question is regarding the disks that originally came with these units. Does anybody have them and could photograph them for me (so that I can recreate them)? From what I understand, there were probably three disks: MS-DOS 3.2, GW Basic, and Sidekick. Any info on the Sidekick version would also be helpful.

Thanks.

Steven.

You can find here Commodore MS-DOS 3.20 OEM version disk images MS-DOS + GWBASIC, no Sidekick According to the description they came with the PC40:

https://winworldpc.com/product/ms-dos/320

I also have a complete set of Commodore Colt MS-DOS 3.21 (a rebadged PC-10 III) system disks, if you are interested.

Thanks for the link. I'll now be able to create 2 of the disks.

If you can post a photo of the labels for the Colt 3.21 disks that would be great. I've created the disk cover, just need a little direction for the label.

Commodore Disk.jpg

Back