• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Mid Atlantic Commodore PET 64 for sale

Covers: New York, Pensylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC.

NietsTeDoen

Delivery Options
Local Pickup Only
For sale is a working Commodore PET 64 in nearly perfect condition. I'm asking $1299. It's had its chargen and VIC-II chips replaced, as well as most electrolytic capacitors in the monitor section, but is otherwise unmolested to the best of my knowledge (I am not the original owner). I would really like to avoid shipping this, so it will be local pickup in the central New Jersey area. Yes, this is just a factory-crippled Commodore 64 motherboard with a custom KERNAL in a custom PET case. The target audience is collectors looking to own a rare oddball Commodore computer in excellent working and cosmetic condition.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    793.4 KB · Views: 54
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 53
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 53
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    501.3 KB · Views: 40
Hi,

For whomever gets this Commodore PET computer ... I will ship and am selling a Commodore PET CBM 2040 Dual Floppy Drive. $450 incudes shipping within the continental USA. This also includes the folder with tons of software.

IF interested, email me direct: wperko at brainless ... org ...

Attachments

• IMG_5470-Commodore Pet CBM2040 Dual Floppy Drives-c2K.JPG
    IMG_5470-Commodore Pet CBM2040 Dual Floppy Drives-c2K.JPG
    292.2 KB · Views: 10
That drive is no use to this machine. It will be serial IEC and use standard 64 drives.

Hi,

I was told this is a Commodore 64 drive system by the guy I got it from.

I don't know anything about the Commodore computers ... but from the 24-PIN connector on the back it doesn't looks like it would be serial I/O, but parallel I/O.

IF not the Commodore 64, what computer does this connect to?

Attachments

• IMG_5614-20230710-Commodore CBM 2040-Rc2K.JPG
    IMG_5614-20230710-Commodore CBM 2040-Rc2K.JPG
    234.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5615-20230710-Commodore CBM 2040-R-c2K.JPG
    IMG_5615-20230710-Commodore CBM 2040-R-c2K.JPG
    244.4 KB · Views: 7
Ah dang. Timbuctoo is too far of a drive. Not planning that direction anytime soon.
Yes, Timbuctoo is one of the communities in the 08060 zip code. If you have a serious interest, I will be in Niagara Falls, ON for a few days next week and can bring the PET 64 with me.

Back