• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

The South Compaq Portable 1

Covers: Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and West Viriginia.

Chromedome45

Veteran Member
Delivery Options
In Country Shipping
Selling my Compaq portable 1. It's an 8088 system with 640k RAM by way of an AST six pack and 2 working floppy drives. Also has a 9 inch green screen monitor and the keyboard has new Foam and Foil keypads. I overall good condition. It is however missing the expansion board area aluminum shield. Looking to get around $125.00 Plus shipping. Pics to follow.

Sorry for blurry images eyesight isn't the best!.

Unrelated how do I shrink the image to something like a thumbnail? Need this sold for Med bills payment,

Well I still use office 2003 and "Picture manager" is my goto for basic image manipulation. Im sure you can get something free like GIMP but I dont know how easy the learning curve is.

Hello:

I will take the Compaq Portable I.

I have few posts so I cannot direct message.

Please send me your info to my email rpmccoy at gmail.com ( usual format )
Let me know if there is documentation or software.

It may be in the morning before I respond, since I have to work tomorrow.

Thank you,

Richard McCoy

If someone knows Chromedome45, you might send him a DM, in case he does not
check here often.

I haven't heard from him.

Thanks,
rpmccoy

@rpmccoy He last was on an hour or two before you sent the message. Dont worry next time he logs on he will see this thread and look for your message.

It would behoove you to message in random threads until you get to your 11th post you will then be able to sent a direct message.

He last was on an hour or two before you sent the message. Dont worry next time he logs on he will see this thread and look for your message.

It would behoove you to message in random threads until you get to your 11th post you will then be able to sent a direct message.
Thanks for the info.

Hes a regular member. He has posted many times about needing the money for medical bills. Lets just hope all is well with him.

Back