• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Compaq "tweener" computer

KenEG

Experienced Member
I have a Compaq Presario computer for sale. It has a fresh install of Windows ME on it via the restore partition. I think it would make a good "tweener", especially if the 32X CD-ROM drive was replaced with a 5.25" drive. If I was keeping it I would install Win 98 SE on it. It is new enough that it has USB ports. I am thinking around $100 + shipping from Cincinnati Ohio. For Computer with Keyboard. Keyboard and front of computer are slightly yellowed, but otherwise in great condition.

IMG_0699.JPG

IMG_0700.JPG

I remember that model.. I didnt think to much of it st the time but bow i really like the look. It came with a full set of restore cds and its a great 90s pc. This was before the hp merjer i think.

I remember that model.. I didnt think to much of it st the time but bow i really like the look. It came with a full set of restore cds and its a great 90s pc. This was before the hp merjer i think.

Yes, it has a place for the CDs behind the lower front cover, but, unfortunately, not the CDs. I do like the style a lot.

Back