• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Midwest Complete Toshiba A55 Series Laptop (w/ Receipts, Manuals, OG CDs, Literally EVERYTHING)

Covers: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio

CommanderCochrane

Experienced Member
Delivery Options
In Country Shipping
This is an EXTREMELY, RIDICULOUSLY complete 15" Toshiba A55 Series Laptop from 2004. I acquired this off an employer back in my I.T. days as they were about to pitch it. Normally a 15" Toshiba w/ Intel Extreme Graphics II wouldn't catch my eye but I couldn't let something so complete get thrown away. This set the original owner back $2049 in 2004 dollars. Ouch.

I'm looking to get $60 shipped for it and I will take best offer. I'm trying to reduce the amount of tech I've hoarded so extracting maximum profit is not the objective of this sale. After packaging and shipping I'm making less than $30 I'm sure. This would be super nice for someone looking to do a YouTube video on an extremely complete business laptop from the early 2000s. I've kept everything I found it with. It comes with:

ea9rkDe.jpg

1SiLiCi.jpg

* The Laptop
* Charger
* A wireless USB mouse
* 5x Memorex CD-Rs in slim cases
* Various cables
* Original Sales Receipt w/ photo copy of it made at the time
* The business Card of the employee who sold it
* Various OfficeDepot Paraphanelia that was handed out when it was sold
* Original OEM License Sticker that was never applied
* All Original Documentation
* All Original CDs
* Some Toshiba adverts including a booklet of other stuff they had for sale

You will not find a more complete laptop anywhere short of buying a new old stock system. It currently has Windows XP Service Pack 3 on it with D-Fend Reloaded and ScummVM installed along with some 2D Windows games. The Intel ExtremeGraphics II is not particularly capable in 3D but this will run most games from the Win95 era up to 2001ish acceptably with mixed results there on out. I used it as a DOS emulation machine for some time, a task to which it was well suited.

Hey is this still for sale?
Why yes it is.

I'll even cut the price down to $50. I can get it packaged and shipped by Monday if your wanting to buy it.

One thing I did just realize I forgot to mention in the listing is that the on board clock battery has died. The computer boots fine with default BIOs settings so all this means functionally is the clock will no longer be accurate.

Back