• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

CompuAdd 286/386/486 Utilities

jmetal88

Veteran Member
I don't own a CompuAdd 286, 386 or 486 myself, but I've had a watch out on eBay for CompuAdd auctions ever since I got my CompuAdd 810, because I've been on the lookout for the system utilities (I have a Utilities disk for it, but it is damaged so I was only able to recover some of the files off of it).

Anyway, last week I saw a listing pop up on eBay for CompuAdd 316s/320s/325s user guides and software and decided to go for it, just in case its utilities disk had some of the files I was missing. I lucked out, and it did (they are newer versions but still work on the 810). But I don't want the other content to go to waste simply because I can't use it, so I thought I'd upload it somewhere. Archive.org seemed like a good place.

So here you go, here are the CompuAdd 286/386/486 utilities disks, including system utilities, mouse software, and VGA software, hosting courtesy of Archive.org: https://archive.org/details/compuadd286386486utilitiesanddrivers

Sometime when I'm feeling energetic, maybe I'll scan the manuals as well, but for now I won't worry about that unless someone requests it.

Back