• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Midwest CopyPro 2000 3.5" Floppy Disk Duplicators : $350ea + shipping

Covers: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio

nullvalue

Veteran Member
Delivery Options
In Country Shipping or Local Pickup
I have 2 diskette duplicators in great condition. Refurbished (cleaned, rails lubricated, etc) - both have had the core drives replaced with BRAND NEW genuine CopyPro drives. I have put about 50 disks through each one and they're working flawlessly. $350 ea + shipping or free local pickup in NW Indiana.

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/xDZRPt4Mh6jfUU986

Nice looking, for sure. I'm curious as to who might use one of these, and for what purpose. Is there any business that distributes software on 3.5" floppies these days and therefore has a bulk distribution requirement in the ~1MB size-range? Hobbyists doing likewise in some shareware activity?

I'd be curious too if there were still some market that uses these professionally. AFAIK their only use nowadays would be to hobbyists and maybe people doing smaller retro platform releases (like 8-Bit Guy, etc). I've also seen these units get repurposed into automated software-archiving machines. Check this one out:

I’d want one just because it’s cool :)

But I’m also a tightwad. Are you interested in any trades?

Back