• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

DEC Stuff for Sale! VT-102, 2 RL-02's and Nice Rack!

Vercus

Experienced Member
Hey Guys,
I have too much stuff and not enough room / money, so I'm trying to sell some unused gear. I have a perfectly working VT-102 terminal, that looks good. It's clean, all keys work, and has been tested. The screen is still nice and clear and everything works as intended.

I also have two RL-02 drives. I don't have a PDP-11 to test them with, so I've only been able to plug them into the wall to test. One seems to power up fine- the red FAULT light turns on because it's not connected to anything, and the load light also comes on. I have one set of rails to mount a drive into a rack.

The second unit made a buzzing sound from the head assembly area. When I disconnected the cable going from the servo control board, the buzz stopped, so I'm assuming it's something in the board.

The final item I have is a nice old DEC 19" rack with a big fan in it, and a pretty good size power supply. The power supply and fan both work fine. It would make a good rack for a PDP-11 setup.

I'll get pics up this weekend. If anyone could give me an idea what this stuff is worth, I would greatly appreciate it. I live in Shawnee on Delaware, PA 18356, which is close to Stroudsburg, PA- in the poconos.

If you have any other questions, let me know.
Thanks!
Jon

Back