• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Early Lapt Docking Stations (Two of Them - NEC Ultralite)

BlueofRainbow

Experienced Member
Greetings,

I had intercepted two (2) docking stations which I presume were for NEC Ultralite as it is what is shown on the box containing them. This was for a project now long abandoned (using them as micro-systems by inserting a small motherboard). They are black, bear a NEC logo, and one of the two ISA-16 slots is occupied by a DEC DECPA network card. The 5-1/4" drive bay is empty and still has its cover. There is also a battery charger.

Please PM if interested. Note that these are heavy and shipping may feel prohibitive. I am in the Greater Toronto Area (Ontario, Canada).

This offer will remain active until spoken for or April 30th, 2012 Midnight - whichever comes first!

Sorry - I never checked for a reply to this post past June 2016.

I may still have one. These were for 386SX-Plasma Display systems. Quite heavy.

Let me know if still interested and I'll go on a hunt for it!

Back