• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

EGA 8 Bit Video Card for my 5160

Clint

Experienced Member
I purchased a 5160 base unit and 5154 monitor from a 'museum display' both sold as non-working.

Both had faults, the monitor had a PSU issue that I fixed and the base unit had a tantalum cap gone on the FDD shutting the PSU down.

With both items fixed I soon realised the base unit and monitor could never have worked together as the 5160 had an incompatibly MCA video card installed.

So that leaves me looking for an EGA card to work with my 5154 EGA screen, can any help ?

If you're still looking I have an 8-bit EGA card here, although I'm not sure of the make/model at the moment!

Cheers

David

Back