• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

EISA configuration utility software for a hp vectra 486/66 st

Tristn1

I just found a hp vectra 486/66 st in a house I was working on and I am trying to restore it but I keep getting errors related to the fact that my eisa system battery is dead and now it is asking for me to insert the eisa configuration utility software diskette #1 but I dont have one and I am wanting to find either the software to pu on some diskettes or the diskettes themselves. I do have a replacement battery on its way. If anyone has any information that they can give me about where to get it that would be very appreciated. Thank you.

One of these may work. I dont know which one. Alternatively try one of these. E.g. "AMI ECU 2.01.zip".

For general EISA configuration files see here.

Is "vectra 486/66" the full model no.? I've got "Vectra 486/33T" and some other models. Can't see your one specifically.

One of these may work. I dont know which one. Alternatively try one of these. E.g. "AMI ECU 2.01.zip".

For general EISA configuration files see here.

Is "vectra 486/66" the full model no.? I've got "Vectra 486/33T" and some other models. Can't see your one specifically.
I too have a Vectra 486/33T and am in need of an Easy Config EISA configuration utility. I looked at HPMUSEUM.NET but they didn't have it (or at least I couldn't find it). So, mR_Slug, do you have an image of the Easy Config utility diskette?

Back