• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Ensoniq ES1370 DOS drivers

Agent Orange

Veteran Member
Looking for Ensoniq ES1370 PCI DOS drivers for my PIII project. Any help would be much appreciated. :p

http://dosmame.mameworld.info/index.php/Downloads

Choose either sblive or sbpci depending on whether you have the Ensoniq or the Creative model card

Marco:

Thanks for the tip on the DOS audio drivers - you saved me a lot a search time as I've been coming up dry for several days now. Seems all the purported DOS drivers that I found were, in fact, WIN 31/95/98 and such. BTW, kudos on your site - really nice work.

Thanks, I've been updating it periodically and a lot of work has gone into it so I'm glad you like it. BTW, I have the same exact card and I have been looking for drivers for the past few days also. In fact, I found that about 5 minutes before I came upon this thread!

Last edited:
Thanks, I've been updating it periodically and a lot of work has gone into it so I'm glad you like it. BTW, I have the same exact card and I have been looking for drivers for the past few days also. In fact, I found that about 5 minutes before I came upon this thread!

Well, what's going on with this is that I'm putting together a PIII using a FIC FW37T mobo. This build has on-board AGP2 as well as the audio. The HD is partitioned off with the nominal 2 GB for DOS 6.2 and the rest supports Xp pro. It goes without saying that the on-board audio will go unsupported in DOS, hence the Ensoniq. However, when booting into Xp, the system found the board and even installed the correct driver - too bad it won't be used in Xp. I'm using one of the precious 3 PCI slots for an Nvidia GEforce 5500 w/256 MB. A test run on Doom looks pretty good with the attached Dell LCD 15 incher. Hopefully, with a few tweaks, I can get the audio up and going with your driver. BTW, I'll post a review of this build when it's completed.

Back