• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Finally part of the Amiga club! Scored a curbside A1000 pickup

EkriirkE

Experienced Member
A free curbside pickup, only missing a mouse but it came with everything else and more!
Extra FDD
StarBoard2 which adds 2MB RAM, RTC, and FPU
A-Max Macintosh emulation dongle
Binder of software

So happy, especially with the A-Max - I forgot such a thing existed. It also has a Kickstart 1.3 ROM so no disk swapping

Attachments

• photo62606.jpg
    photo62606.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 3
  • photo62607.jpg
    photo62607.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 3
  • photo62608.jpg
    photo62608.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 3
Very nice. Get it at a good price? I joined the Club last year with a 500 with 1MB RAM, took a while to get it all working and complete. Need to rebuild and fix the external floppy next.

Nice!

Last edited:
Very nice? Get it at a good price? I joined the Club last year with a 500 with 1MB RAM, took a while to get it all working and complete. Need to rebuild and fix the external floppy next.

Nice!

I think so, I wasn't expecting anything more than maybe a wedge like a 500. The price couldn't be any better unless I was paid to take it away :p

Outstanding score! Congratulations. Anything and everything of that ilk in my area disappeared in a frenzy of recycling during the early 2000s.

Whats your guys take on the Vampire or PiStorm? Im thinking about an accellerator in my 500 but the Vampire is crazy pricey.

I wasnt aware of that upgrade. Its nice buti dont like the fact that it hangs out the side of the machine.

Back