• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

"First Laptop,ever" from FB

facattack

Veteran Member
Fact check maybe.

It's the first laptop, ever. And you won't believe what it cost.
The evolution of the laptop computer
From the first portable computer in the 1970s to the modern devices of today, here's an eye-opening look at how laptops have changed since the stone ages of computing.
Learn More
TechRepublic.com

18218264_6083452317853_991559218223906816_n.png.jpg

EDIT: I just love how inflammatory the statement "wouldn't believe" is as if they are being modernist and saying back then someone coulda done better with the tech or that it could be compared to a laptop of today back then.

Facebook is basically a giant broadcasting service for inflammatory, ignorant clickbait. 'Nuff said.

You are correct, sir. I hate shuffling through eighty pages of an "article" with mostly giant pictures in it. And I'm sure for every page I open, the guy with the article on their page gets paid for my view. GRR>

But which is the greater of two evils? FB or Ebay?

if you look to facebook for "the news" you arent someone I would bother to converse with. Again, beating a dead horse.. This is why I dont use it, dont support it, and with full on inflection case my point that it is completely nonessential.

To be fair, you probably could sit an Osborne on your lap if your goal is to kill off your own legs.

I dunno about that. Im 6 ft 1 and the osborne is lighter than say the compaq portable.. Its not that heavy sitting on "MY" lap.

Back