• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

For cost of shipping: CGA monitor, IBM CrossPad

allCAPPS

Experienced Member
I'm doing some cleaning and looking to give away these items. Everything works as far as I know. They can be yours for the cost of shipping (Or you can pick up locally in Ithaca, NY.).

1. Princeton Graphics Systems (PGS) HX-12 CGA monitor (Please add $15 to shipping for the cost of adequate packaging materials.)
2. IBM CrossPad
3. 1980s Radio Shack floppy box (empty)

EDIT: The monitor measures about 15"W x 15"D x 11"H and weighs about 20 lbs (I'm guessing; I don't have a scale.). It ships from 14850. You pay the actual cost of shipping -- no more, no less.

IMG_1283.jpg IMG_1284.jpg IMG_1285.jpg
IMG_1267.jpg IMG_1268.jpg IMG_1270.jpg IMG_1272.jpg
IMG_1275.jpg

Last edited:
About the PGS monitor: Does it come with any cables? And, is international shipping an option? I'm willing to add even more than those $15 for packaging to ensure that it arrives in one piece.

Back