• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

For Sale: My IBM PS/1, printer, and literature

TandyMan100

Veteran Member
Hey all,

As I've gotten older I've found myself spending less and less time with my vintage computers so I'm starting to sell some of them, starting with my IBM PS/1.

I'm selling it on my local Craigslist, but as I doubt anybody will bite I'll ship to VCF members (no idea how expensive that is, I'm in Kansas for what it's worth but I have boxes and packing materials a-plenty).

I'm not looking for much, I honestly have no idea what this is worth, it's just taking up space and I have to buy a car.

Link to the advert, if it's not up anymore I sold it: http://wichita.craigslist.org/sys/4876108872.html

If you're interested or have questions please ask me through the ad's obfuscated email at the top, as I don't check these forums very often at all.

Hi there, i am intrested on your IBM, let me know please if you still have it.

Thanks,

Sergio

Back