• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

For Sale: NIB PSION organizers from mid-1980's.

steven stengel

Experienced Member
I have boxes full of like-new PSION II organizers that I recently received from a US distributed.

These aren't rare or valuable, but they are new in the box and never used. Disclosure: Since the boxes aren't sealed, and never were, it's impossible to say this with certainty, but the units look untouched.

There are different models (XP, LZ), with both 2 and 4 line displays and different amounts of memory.

I also have RAM Packs, cables, and development documentation.

There's also a PSION module duplicator (untested).

If any of this interests anyone, let me know.

Also: 50 pounds of old PC parallel, serial, video cables, etc.

You can see pictures here:

http://www.oldcomputers.net/temp/

Located in southern California, USA 92656
email: tosteve@yahoo.com

Interesting. I see Psion Workabouts in one of the pictures. I wonder how different it is from the Organiser II? Would cables, RAM packs etc. for the Organiser II work on the Workabout?

Back