• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

For sale on Ebay Apple IIe with Extras

jmbelden98

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...74907&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab=Selling

Vintage Collectors!

Here it is! Everything you need in 1 place!

I am the orginal owner of everything listed and I want to move it in one lot.

What is included:

Orginal Boxes! -- Some water damage

Apple IIe Computer with 80 Column Card

2 Floppy Disk Drives

Monitor

Epson 80II F/T Dot Matrix Printer / Manual & Microtek Interface Card

Orginal Apple Manuals & Software

1 Diskware - DOS 3.3 System Master

1 Diskware - Apple Presents ... Apple

2 Diskware - Dos 3.3 Sample Programs

Dos Programmers Manual

Apple IIe Owners Manual

DOS Users Manual

Apple II 80 Column Text Card Manual for IIe Only

AppleWorks

2 Orginal Disks

1 Backup Disk

Orginal Box

Orginal Manual

Extras!

Basic Programming Reference Manual

The Apple Almanac - 1001 Useful Things

Basic Computer Games -- Book 84 Basic Computer Games to Program Yourself!

Floppiclene 5.25 Disk Cleaning Kit - Vintage 1982 -- All Parts!!!

Lets not get a bunch of content free posts going, please. Keep it civil as well, the politics section is gone for a reason.

-VK

Nothin' I said right? If it was I didn't find it offensive, but that is beside the point, as I am no mod. Anyhow, I will repeat the parts of it that were on topic:

I really want an Apple II of some sort, but that one is a tad yellowed for my taste. I really like how open-ended the Apple IIs are('cept the IIc, of which I DO own) and how they looked. They were cheap, too. IBM PCs and compatables were open, too, but they came with stuff that sent prices to the sky; Cards, floppy drives, tape drives, etc. Apples came as just the basic unit and in some packages more stuff. But for the most part, you customized it. You added the cards, floppy drives, or tape drives to your liking. I dunno much about CP/M configurations, but for the most part they came with floppy drives, and seems most of the portables were CP/M, that just set the price higher. But I could be wrong about the CP/M thing, I never owned one :).

--Ryan

Back