• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

For Sale: spotted on Craigslist (continuous sightings)

It was a huge freakin' stash even just going by what was listed - pretty much a bit of everything, though it looked like a focus on Commodore and Apple products. I got lucky and scored the DECMate (turns out it was a DECMate II actually) thanks to one of the guys from 68kMLA - just gotta get it up my way :)

It was a huge freakin' stash even just going by what was listed - pretty much a bit of everything, though it looked like a focus on Commodore and Apple products. I got lucky and scored the DECMate (turns out it was a DECMate II actually) thanks to one of the guys from 68kMLA - just gotta get it up my way :)

Of course the one time something is in my neck of the woods.... "it is the life", perhaps for the best... I really don't have room for more stuff.... :D

Last edited:
By the way, according to the guy who got the DECMate for me, the seller is going to be holding a second sale next Saturday as he wants to get rid of everything, so be on the lookout!

Se lavi? Sounds like you want to wash your Portuguese hands or something.

I don't speak a lick of French, I'm not Canadien, eh, and even I know it's c'est la vie. The one I struggle with is hors d'oeuvres. My brain will never make the connection between that spelling and the pronunciation, no matter how hard I try.

:hide:

Vintage Apple/Macintosh/NeXT Computers, Software, Parts & Accessories - $200 (SE Portland)

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/sys/5748893871.html

I emailed less than three hours after that post went live - and all that was left was an Apple IIe and a Macintosh 512Ke. He said someone emailed, then came by in person, within an hour of the post going live. Hopefully it's a good collector, not an eBay flipper!

I can't view the pictures until my amiga.org registration gets approved. Until then, does anybody here have any more intel on that Orange County sale? I'm wondering if I should make the trek tomorrow morning.

The sale would be about an hour drive each way for me if it wasn't for freeway construction and Labor Day weekend traffic. Maybe I should sit this one out... :(

Back