• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

For Sale: Toshiba Satellite Notebook computers

darthfury78

Hi everyone,
I am looking to sell a few of my vintage computer collection as I have made some upgrades on a few of them. Here they are

1994 Toshiba Satellite T1910CS: It still has its original factory installed software(Windows 3.11) and trackball. My asking price is $80.00. The T1910cs has 4mb of RAM. No case damage or bad sectors on the HDD.

1995 Toshiba Satellite T2100CS: This computer has a replacement HDD that came from a T2135cs. It has the original Windows 95 installation. Although it has around 25MB of bad sectors. Overall, the computer works just fine. My asking price is $70.00. It does have 12MB of RAM. No Case damage.

1995 Toshiba Satellite T2115CS. This computer has a crack at the pcmcia door house. There is also a small crack along the lash of the screen. But it's very faint. This computer has Windows 3.1. The HDD has no bad sectors. My asking price for the T2115cs is $40.00.

If you want all three computers, the price would be $200.00, that includes the shipping cost. I will provide pictures for each computer model as soon as I can.

Sounds like a deal.

Where should I send the money.

BTW, I'm in Australia.

Contact me through my PM. I will provide my paypal details, along with pictures of the computers. BTW, your heading locate says New Jersey. When did you move to Australia as it might cost more to ship the items there.

When did you move to Australia as it might cost more to ship the items there.
I think that was the point. He was being sarcastic and encouraging you to add "to the continental US" to the "includes shipping cost" stipulation. Also, you might want to add "plus shipping" to the prices of the individual computers, since you don't seem to be including it.

I think that was the point. He was being sarcastic and encouraging you to add "to the continental US" to the "includes shipping cost" stipulation. Also, you might want to add "plus shipping" to the prices of the individual computers, since you don't seem to be including it.

Individual shipping will be around $20 or more via Priority Mail as the computers are in big boxes for protection. Also, the post office requires Priority Mail instead parcel post, which is so much cheaper. But takes longer.

Individual shipping will be around $20 or more via Priority Mail as the computers are in big boxes for protection. Also, the post office requires Priority Mail instead parcel post, which is so much cheaper. But takes longer.

Shipping a laptop sized package from the US to Australia via USPS would cost about $100 according to the USPS website.

Shipping a laptop sized package from the US to Australia via USPS would cost about $100 according to the USPS website.

True. But for domestic, it's $20 Priority Mail. If the seller wants all three computers to shipped out to Australia in one box package, it'll cost more than $100 due to the weight of all three computers packed up into one big box.

Back