• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

The South For Sale: Working IBM 5140 PC Convertible + 5144 Monitor + Huge Lot of Accessories ***Local Pickup 30% Discount*** Boca Raton, FL

Covers: Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and West Viriginia.

willmurray461

Experienced Member
Delivery Options
In Country Shipping or Local Pickup
Check my eBay listing for details.
30% off ($350) if you do local pickup with cash/PayPal/Zelle.
15% off ($425) if you pay direct through PayPal and w/o eBay.
May be open to trading.

Last edited:
Anybody know where I can find ink ribbons for this PC Convertible printer? I looked all over the internet and can't find nothing about it. Watched an LGR unboxing video where he showed it, looked proprietary, like a cassette tape.

Congrats (to both the seller and the buyer). I saw that listing when it went live and it looked like a very nice, complete, well-cared for machine.

Thank you and yes I agree, which is why I bought it. I made an offer at first but after carefully reviewing the photos and everything that was included. I figured somebody else might pay the full price and buy it out from under me. Probably wouldn’t have done it if the CRT wasn’t included. It’s a beauty, I just hope it arrives in one piece. I’m always nervous when monitors are shipped. Special thanks to Will for taking such good care of it.

Back