• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Free Box of ATARI (mostly) Computer magazines from 1983 to 1988. Several complete years. Free local pickup only.

VERAULT

Veteran Member
I tried selling off lots of these magazines but had very few takers. I have dozens and dozens of Mostly Atari computer magazines from 1983 to 1988. They are free but you need to come take them.
IMG_20220119_132454.jpg

The magazines have complete years of Analog Magazine, Compute! Magazine, Antic Magazine, Atari Explorer, and others. I really need to make room. These have been stored indoors and have no mold in a non smoking house. They are in great condition. I just dont have the heart to throw them out.

I listed some of them on ebay you can see a few here, again FREE come take them.

I will give it a week or two then they need to get junked so please PM Me.

Back