• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Free Cards

tomasont

Experienced Member
I'm cleaning out the junk box. The following items are yours for free. Just pay shipping from Kansas City (zip code 66220). Or I'd also be interested in a trade for some thinwire Ethernet cables. Contact me via PM or email at jayscore at everestkc.net.

3Com Microchannel Ethernet Card
AST Rampage 286 - 16-bit ISA memory card
HP JetDirect LocalTalk Interface Card (2 of these)
Media Magic Sound Card - 16-bit ISA
3Com 3C359 Token Ring Card - PCI
Apple Token Ring Card - Nubus
Tri-Data System Token Ring Card - Nubus
Madge PCMCIA Token Ring Card - Includes RJ45 and DB9 pigtails
Xircom PCMCIA Token Ring Card - Includes RJ45 and DB9 pigtails

I'd be interested in the microchannel ethernet card. What would shipping be to 14892? I'll paypal you the money, if you have a paypal email.

Kipp

Interested in all the Tokenring cards, would help me finish mt Tokenring network nicely.

Do you have drivers for any of them?

@Unknown_K
I have a couple of boxes of Arcnet cards and related stuff. Some nice hubs etc. I'm not big on getting off my ass to ship anything, but if it's really useful to you I'd probably feel obligated to do so. :) I also looked on an older computer here and found a directory of Arcnet drivers and diagnostics. Let me know what you need.

Regarding the OP. I am curious about the PCI Arcnet card. It seems to me that by the time PCI came along that Arcnet was long gone. I'm certainly no expert, but are you sure?

No, there's no Arcnet cards. There was a PCI token ring card. It's clearly token ring. It's marked 4/16, and has a DB9 and an RJ45 connector. I just did a search on google, and 3c359 comes up as a 3Com token ring card.

Sorry tomasont, I had Arcnet on my mind and kept reading it backwards - call me an idiot. Oh well, anybody want some Arcnet cards too? hehe

I had a really good response. These are the only items left.

HP JetDirect LocalTalk Interface Card (2 of these)
Media Magic Sound Card - 16-bit ISA

Back