• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Free DEC Rainbow Lots

mikerm

Experienced Member
Everything is free except buyer will need to pay for shipping.

I am posting this stuff now, but I won't be able to ship until August as I will be out of state for training. I will put whoever comes down to ship to as first come first serve, but won't ask for the shipping cost until it's time.

Lot A:
Original monochrome monitor in box. It was sealed until the tape gave up from age. Comes with video cable and power cable too. Untested, but should work.
Original new in box keyboard, it was sealed until the tape gave up. Unused.
Original software box, Manuals and software in gray binder, still sealed.
64k memory upgrade card, still sealed in box
DECRainbow-LotA.jpg

Lot B:
Original monochrome monitor in box. It was sealed until the tape gave up from age. Comes with video cable and power cable too. Untested, but should work.
Original software box, Manuals and software in gray binder, it was sealed until I unsealed it to see what was in it exactly. Everything is still included.
64k memory upgrade card, was sealed until I opened it to see exactly what they were. Everything including the installation manual is still included.
DECRainbow-LotB.jpg

If I were to guess, each lot will weigh about 30 lbs with packaging, and will be coming from 87123 for your estimation. When it comes time to ship I will try to find the cheapest carrier. The monitors still have their packaging material, but I will be shipping everything in a bigger box and bubble wrapping the monitor box, so it should be well protected.

Last edited:
Back