• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Free for pickup in Houston, TX: Broken Commodore 6400 Printer

EPOHouston

Experienced Member
There are broken plastics, rocks in it (i don't know how either, don't ask lol), and it is untested in every way. The plastic translucent cover is missing. The rest is intact. It is free to anyone who is willing to drive to EPO Houston, zip code 77063. If you're coming to get it, please reply to this so nobody drives here and finds it isn't here anymore. It'll probably get thrown out or parted in a few days if nobody gets it. It's probably best for parts or an extreme restoration. If you want details on the condition feel free to ask, I'll reply to the best I can. I'll be checking back on the post every 15 minutes or so.

Thanks!

Back