• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

California FREE HP Visualize C240 Computer

Covers: California

dondi

Experienced Member
Delivery Options
Local Pickup Only
I have a Hewlett Packard Visualize C240 Computer that I am giving away.

I cannot get the case to open so bear that in mind. Lots of good parts including the CD unit.

I will not ship this so please do not ask. I can recommend a company that will pick it up and ship it: www.cratersandfreighterslosangeles.com

I am located in Tujunga, California which is part of Los Angeles and about 10 miles west of Pasadena.

Donhpc2401.jpghpc2402.jpghpc2403.jpghpc2404.jpg

If there is no interest in the HP C240 I will have to scrap it as I need it gone.

I will give it to Sunday 10 July before I do so.

Thanks.

Howdy, I'm interested but the forums won't let me send a DM. I might be able to reply if you start one with me.

I'm out in the PNW. I'd love to take this off your hands.

Unfortunately, I'm on a fresh account here so I'm moderated. Please send me a DM so I can reply and get the ball rolling.

EDIT: Freighters you provided quoted me over $1k to get it to WA. I had a C160 shipped from CA for about $66 via UPS Ground. Let me know if you'd be okay with simply boxing it up and having me arrange UPS to come collect it instead.

Last edited:
If there is no interest in the HP C240 I will have to scrap it as I need it gone.

I will give it to Sunday 10 July before I do so.

Thanks.
Don, I’m interested. I’m about 20 miles away in Glendora and can pick it up tomorrow if you want.

Hi,

I created an account specifically to reply to this message. If any of these fall through, please let me know. I'll arrange to have it taken off your hands and shipped to me. This machine rounds out my UNIX workstations of the '90s perfectly.

Cheers!

The first person to reply (via DM) is promising to pick it up today.

If that does not happen I will pick the next in line.

Thanks for the interest.

Don

My account is too new to send DMs, evidently. So, if it comes down to me please DM me.

Thank you.

Back