• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

****FREE**** LOT of NEW/Used Apple Computers & Accessories

maceffects

Experienced Member
Okay, I here is the deal I have boxes and boxes of Mac accessories, some are even NEW OLD STOCK, including Apple Service parts dating as far back as Apple II series. I also have some computers in various conditions from taken apart to complete and fully functional.

I have several PowerBook 100 and 500 series machines and I think a 3400c, iMac, PowerMac G3 and G4, Macintosh SE, a IIgs, 7x00 series, 6100, Performa 550, and way too much to list like (disk drives 5.25, 3.5, etc). This is VAN load. I am moving to a smaller home and can’t take it all with me. Sorry, I can't make a list or take photos as they are already out of the house in storage.

The ideal person would be someone who is willing to keep what they want and sell/give the rest away to people who might want the stuff. If I can’t get this lot a good home it gets recycled, I will not part out.

DELIVERY IS POSSIBLE - $1.50 per loaded mile from LaPorte County, Indiana (up to 100 miles), or $1.00 per loaded mile if in Chicago area. I will be adding more items I find. Free storage totes are included with the lot.

These MUST be gone within 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Back