• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Free stuff, Boston suburbs. I need it gone by the weekend or it's going to the thrift

gyromatical

Various systems. I need them gone, gone, gone!!!!
Before you get disappointed, sorry --- I cannot ship these.
You can take one or you can take them all. You can use them or sell them or throw them off a building,
doesn't matter much as long as they disappear!

Off the top of my head. Nothing is included besides the main unit. All worked last time they were powered on.

Commodore video monitor
Okidata printer for commodore (no power cord)
Old rs/232 external modems
KVM switches (ps2/vga)
Token ring to ethernet hub
Mac Performa 605CD
PowerComputing PowerCenter 132 (Mac clone)
486 SX
Pentium 1 (I think)
One or two other desktops from the 486/Pentium era days
Dell VGA CRT 17"? works
Small iMac G5 in unknown condition (no hdd)
Thinkpad 365xd w/ two batteries and cd-rom i believe
5 or 6 modern desktops (winxp--win7) mostly the slim micro atx type, I believe all are working. Make good media centers.
Large steel wall-mountable computer security case (your PC slides inside on a tray... mounts to wall or ceiling or leave on floor. like-new condition)
Tons of PCI cards out the yin yang, some ISA cards (no soundblaster isa or anything collectible like that), couple of older ATI PCI-e (pc), AGP, tons of pci ethernet, token ring, generic vga, etc.
Probably some flat panel monitors once I dig them out.

There's even more, I just haven't had a chance to go through it yet. If you're looking for something particular then reply.
Just note I don't have anything super rare or old or collectible going out, really. Trust me!

I live 12 miles west of Boston.
Please only reserve if you will actually come!

I just noticed I put this in the wrong forum, my apologies. Had two tabs open, one for "wanted" and one for "sale" and used the wrong one.

Back