• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Midwest Free Toshiba T3200 Luggable (doesn't power on) - local pickup Minneapolis MN USA

Covers: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio

Ettocs

Delivery Options
Local Pickup Only
Hi all,

I have a Toshiba T3200 Model no PA7039U available for free to anyone who wants to pick it up in the Twin Cities area.

It doesn't power on. No beeps, lights, fans, or humming, no response at all to the power switch. Sadly, the warranty has expired (on 11/19/92).

The gas-plasma display did work, but I don't remember specifically if it was perfect or had any issues since it was decades ago when it stopped powering on. It has what looks like a modem installed, and something that looks like a VGA card in the other expansion slot.

I can take some photos if anyone wants to see. Hopefully it can find a good home. Thanks, and nice to meet you.

And it's gone on to a new home!

I can't seem to edit the original, so mods if you want to remove the thread, feel free.

Back